Today I am ten days clean off heroin. I feel good. I’m hopeful and happy for the first time in a long time.
Heroin has taken over my life. All I ever wanted was dope, another line. When ones too many and a thousands never enough.
I have been struggling with this heroin addiction for just about three years now. I’ve never used a needle, I just snort a shit ton of lines.
I’ve been to five rehabs in the last year. Yup. Makes me feel pathetic. But all I can do is keep trying. Because I am so afraid I’m either going to die from this drug or from my own hand. And it scares the shit out of me.
Heroin makes me feel complete but empty at the same time. Makes me happy and sad at the same time.
I was in rehab with a 76 year old man, I hope I never get that old and still battling addiction. I would just OD at that point.
But for now I’m clean, going to meetings. Taking it one day at a time.
If anyone needs anyone to talk to about addiction, I’m here.
- 1982ash likes this
- acciddreams likes this
- comfort-my-chaos likes this
- brokenpiecesofsoul likes this
- mymentaltrip likes this
- myhealthyamore likes this
- missnodifferent likes this
- eternalxsunshiine likes this
- supersatellite likes this
- mirrorsvswindows likes this
- xhelloxlovex likes this
- selfreservedlove reblogged this from kushandmountains802
- hope-isalways-there reblogged this from kushandmountains802 and added:
- corenaming likes this
- theoceanicsix likes this
- razorsleavebutterflykisses reblogged this from kushandmountains802
- razorsleavebutterflykisses likes this
- shitothedrink likes this
- ninelivesremain said: I am a complete stranger but I am so proud of you :3 stay strong! <3
- ninelivesremain likes this
- blondesandwhitesheets likes this
- idolikecola likes this
- kushandmountains802 posted this